PERFECT POTENTIAL IN PINEHAVEN
This well-balanced family home is elevated above the road offering striking views across Pinehaven. The 140 sqm accommodation is arranged over two floors comprising 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, separate laundry, large open plan living dining offering great views and a separate rumpus room that could be utilised as bedroom 4. Further there is a covered courtyard which is used as an outside living area and is accessed through both front and back doors.
The 6274 sqm section is mainly pine trees and bush but there is ample space to both front and rear for children to play on flat areas while parking is catered for by a large carport to the rear and masses of off-street space.
Given the elevated location, amazing views and potential to add value, it is pretty clear to me that 60 Elmslie Road will not be long on the market!
• Great views, great natural light and feeling of space
• 3 double bedrooms, large open plan living and a separate rumpus room
• Large carport, masses of off-street parking
• Walk to Pinehaven School and daycare
• 140 sqm family home on a 6274 sqm bush and flat section
• Potential Plus!!
• Easy access to all the amenities of both Pinehaven & Silverstream Village including shops, schools, parks and transport