ATTENTION FIRST HOME BUYERS...
THIS is the home you've been looking for.
With touches of retro-chic character throughout, this home comes complete with:
- 2 good sized double bedrooms;
- a large living room which flows through to the dining and spacious kitchen;
- A separate toilet and sizeable laundry.
You will be hard pressed to find another home with better layout and space than this 1950's classic.
Outside, you will love the big back section with lots of space for kids and pets to play. There are veggie gardens and a glass house for the keen gardener, as well as a garage and ample off-street parking.
Local shops are within walking distance, as is public transport with a bus stop down the road and the train station at the end of Rata Street. It's zoned for sought after schools and backs on to a council reserve which gives the kids even more space to play.
Be in quick, make sure you come along to one of the open homes or call to make a time to view!
- Great Layout
- Close to Shops and Schools
- Handy to Train and Bus
- Insulated ceiling and under floor
- Gas Hot water and heater
- Buy in with welcome home grant