**Telephone enquiries are welcome. Property information is available via email.**
Entertainers will be impressed with the space that this well appointed home offers for modern day living. Double glazed, central heating, an open plan design with easy access from all living areas out to expansive decking for al fresco dining which is very much part of Living The Kiwi Dream. Owners downsizing.
The hub of this home encompasses a high spec kitchen which will facilitate all your culinary creations while interacting with your guests. A stunning, tranquil vista of the garden that adorns a variety of attractive, mature trees along with fruit trees.
The photos of this gorgeous home say it all, this is an outstanding quality home for families or retirees who want single level and space for visitors.
- House 271m2 approx. Land 1815m. Double glazed & central heating
- 2 car garaging - private off street parking for boat, mobile home and cars
- Kitchen, dining, family room, lounge, 90m2 decking with speakers
- 4 beds (master has walk in robe, ensuite, patio with speakers & electricity for a spa)
- Study with wall to wall storage (could be a 5th bedroom)
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate laundry with work bench
- Shed & 25,000 litre water tank
- Ideal to run a business from home or work from home
- Cat 3 wiring, vodafone fibre x and chorus fibre
- Easy access to expressway, schools and shops
Seeing is believing. Viewing by appointment only.