Wow! What an Opportunity
So many options with this 1950's classic that sits on a 809m2 site. Either renovate, extend, subdivide or develop (subject to council approval). This property would be ideal for those looking to get onto the property ladder, investors or developers.
Located near the bottom of the Wainuiomata Hill, this three bedroom home is 2-3 minutes walk to the bus stop, close to schools and offers lots of space for the family. You will love the light filled spacious separate lounge with plenty of built in shelving and storage. The kitchen is combined with the dining area which has a dining nook and a great space for family to come together at meal times. There is a separate laundry and a hobbies room or office space with a handy second toilet. The single garage has additional workshop space plus there is a carport. The large backyard provides plenty of room for kids and pets to play and your will find room for a large vegetable garden.
With so many options offered, viewing this property is highly recommended. Call Nicole to book your viewing or see you at one of the many open homes.
For sale by Tender closing 12:00pm, Wednesday 14 October at our office 9-11 Kings Crescent, Lower Hutt. This property will not be sold prior.
* Three bedrooms, all with wardrobes
* Spacious, light filled and private living room
* Original kitchen combined with dining area
* Separate toilet and separate laundry
* Bathroom with a shower over the bath plus a toilet
* Hobbies room or home office (with potential to be a fourth bedroom)
* Large single garage with workshop space and carport
* Large section 809m2 (more or less)