CITY-END WADESTOWN GEM
Move in and enjoy this three-bedroom character home in one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs or capitalise on the city-friendly location and enhance everything it offers for modern living. Rarely can you buy into a blue-chip neighbourhood in this price range. Features include:
- Spacious open plan living/dining with both gas heating and a heat pump for year-round warmth and comfort
- French doors to picturesque, north-facing brick courtyard for sunny outdoor living plus bonus of rear courtyard
- Lock-up garage for secure off-street parking or fantastic extra storage
- City-end Wadestown location within a short walk of the CBD and metres from shops, bus stops and crèche
- Handy to two decile-10 schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls'
- Rating Valuation $830,000
- Fixed Tenancy until 15th November 2021 with weekly rent of $620
This is a great opportunity to buy into a top suburb and add value in a quiet, leafy street where it's hard to overcapitalise. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 5th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.