MIRAMAR CHARM WITH POTENTIAL PLUS
For sale for the first time in 24 years, this cute 1930s home offers so much charm and scope to capitalise on its indoor-outdoor living and proximity to shops and beaches. Enjoy as it is or add value at your leisure in a location where opportunities in this price bracket are rare.
- Two double-bedrooms with fantastic storage and third bedroom that could be a great study
- Not one but two bathrooms, including ensuite and both with showers-over-baths
- Character kitchen with original floorboards and spacious living/dining areas with French doors to a large deck and views over Strathmore Park
- Second, lower deck off the bedroom wing overlooking leafy, bushy grounds with potential to turn into garden or private outdoor living
- Dream location, being just minutes from the airport, metres from bus stop and village shops, and a short walk from Seatoun's cafes and bays
- Huge bonus of a single garage with storage underneath plus an off-street car park
Take advantage of the vendor's landscaping and remodelling plans and make the most of this exceptional opportunity. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 22nd October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.