A Beauty on Buckley
It's a pleasure to introduce this charming character home to the market. Built around 1910, this Villa which is located in popular Alicetown will warm your heart with its period character features and offers the modern conveniences that will appeal to so many.
The traditional white picket fence and welcoming verandah draws you into the home offering a generous size living room, three bedrooms and a large family bathroom complete with spa bath and separate shower. The kitchen/dining area flows seamlessly through french doors to a long sunny deck which is the perfect spot for relaxing with family and friends. There is plenty of space in the backyard for kids and pets to run around and you will find a paved patio area for your Summer BBQ's and entertaining. The generous 607m2 (more or less) flat section is fully fenced into three gated areas making it ideal for pets or children. The convenience of gas infinity hot water will appeal to families as well as the separate laundry. There is so much to love about this property.
In this popular central Lower Hutt suburb of Alicetown you are only a few minutes drive to Petone restaurants, shops, cafes and beach and approximately 4 minutes drive to the Queensgate Shopping Centre and Hutt CBD. Lets not forget the local "Alicetown Expresso" at the end of the street for coffee lovers. Zoned for Hutt Intermediate and Hutt Valley High School this home really does deliver on location.
In the current market, homes like this are in very short supply and do not last long on the market so viewing is highly recommended. I look forward to seeing you at one of the many open homes or call me to book a private viewing.
- Character Villa packed with period features (high stud, leadlight windows and more)
- A spacious, light filled living room
- Three bedrooms (Two doubles and a large single)
- Full family bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and toilet
- Separate laundry located next to the bathroom
- Gas infinity hot water and gas heater
- Kitchen/dining area that opens out to a sunny deck
- Paved BBQ area, family friendly section and spacious backyard
- Fully Fenced 607m2 (more or less) flat section
- Single garage with off street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- New carpet throughout, new vinyl, fresh interior paint and well presented
- Easy access to the Hutt River Trail - an easy scenic walking and cycle path
- Close to Petone, Hutt CBD and zoned for Hutt Intermediate and Hutt Valley High School