A Luxury apartment without the luxury price
Discerning buyers looking for pet friendly, contemporary living mixed with comfort and style should look no further than this stunning one-bedroom apartment.
Located in an award-winning boutique complex of just 64 apartments constructed in 2021 this property offers everything we look for in a home. Quality and style, clever storage, security, warmth, privacy, quiet and sunlight. Enjoy panoramic views of the city scape from the comfort of your own home. Whether it's the sunrise over the city or the glittering lights at night, each moment is a masterpiece.
Below are some of its many features:
- Large sliding doors opening to balcony
- Striking 2.7m high ceiling
- French Oak engineered flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with granite benchtop
- Brass fittings
- Wall mounted panel heater
- Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, waste-disposal, washing machine, dryer, wall mounted TV, microwave
- East facing
- Ground floor storage locker
- Pet friendly
- Secure access into building
- NBS of 100%
- Walking distance to the CBD, universities, restaurants, cafes, galleries
- Close to public transport
- Stratum in Freehold
- Floor size 45sqm^
- BC Levy $5,593.28 per annum (includes insurance, maintenance and internet)
- City Council Rates $2,954.32 per annum
(^Source: Property Guru)
Buyer Enquiry Over $630,000.
More information? Contact me: Tamaris Livera.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1:00pm, Monday, 11 December 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.